This equipment will be remanufactured in accordance with our standard specifications which included the following procedures.
- All surfaces (inside and out) to include stator, end bells rotating assemblies, and parts will be cleaned
- All parts will be fully inspected, and tested where applicable.
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- Stator windings will undergo the following tests in accordance with NEMA standards
- D.C. Hi-Potential test
- Coil Surge Test
- Polarization Index Test
- The Rotor will undergo the following tests
- Tested for Soundness
- Checked and brought to concentricity
- Shaft runouts brought to proper tolerances
- Dynamically balanced (fans balanced seperately on TEFC)
- All mechanical fits will be brought to proper tolerances.
- All ball bearing units will have new bearings
FINAL ASSEMBLY AND TEST PROCEDURES
- Full voltage test run
- Vibration analysis tests
- Phase balance, starting, unloaded amperage checks, and winding & bearing temperature checks
- Shaft runout checks
- Magnetic center shaft scribed on sleeve bearing units
- All units will be shipped without oil and tagged so
- All sleeve bearing shafts will be blocked
- A 1 Year Warranty will be extended from the date of shipment as per standard terms and conditions.